Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D Artists needed!

Options
  • 15-05-2000 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

To do up models for the Void project: http://hosted.quake.ie/void
    Models can be done up using QME (Quake Model Editor).
    Anyone interested?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Geebee

I'm interested, I've used qme and 3dmax before and I would rate my skills as moderate and slightly inexperienced - can send you a model of stuff I've done before.

Btw www.netdevil.com

You should check it out; sorry for the bad news frown.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Ye I'm intrested too. I know 3dsmax,photoshop mainly. I have expreince of both high and low poly modling, texture mapping, animation ect
    I've worked with teleconsys in the past, making up the in game graphics and the game design for demos runing on pc and ps2 for them to show off their physics engine at the san Jose Game Developers conference. So I do have a small bit of industry experance.
    u can e-mail me at ludo_havok@hotmail.com

narf
    clanludo

[This message has been edited by havok* (edited 15-05-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeter Walsh.

I reckon talk to Damien Dunphy.... ask Z about him...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 void *

I looked at www.netdevil.com, thanks GeeBee.
    What we're doing is quite similar.

Anyway, I know there are lots of talented Irish modellers (of the 3d type) out there, so go to http://hosted.quake.ie/void/necro.html if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Havok and I are finishing up a game development course (much experience in 3DS MAX etc.) so we'd be interested. I've also got a bit of experience with quake model and map editing (qME, Worldcraft, etc.) if that helps...

Don't drink and drive - you might spill your pint
    clanludo

[This message has been edited by Sico (edited 15-05-2000).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I am the recognised world leader in 3d box making. Any shade, colour, resolution or size when it comes to box building, I'm your man.

Also I have participated in the GLminesweeper project.

I prefer Rhino 3d, but have a small experience in 3d studio max 3.1

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

wan the amp! smile.gif

Don't drink and drive - you might spill your pint
    clanludo

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Chief

ah lad.. id luv to bounce aboard but not on this mission, im too sapped on what im at at the mo and chances are an opportunity like this wont come about again too soon.. if ya's still need someone in a few months bounce around #quake.ie or summit.. but till the end o june at least.. im STAIBBED frown.gif

|Chiefy|...

"Normal Artists Borrow.. its the GENIUS wans that steal" wink.gif .. i really mean use reference material!

Advertisement