Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lovely Girls Competition

• 25-01-2004 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭

Well Waddya think?

I'm pushed to name one, Marlee Matlin looks pretty good in this pic. Changed her hair colour. Debra Messing freeks me out though. Dont know why, she has improved though since her Yada Yada days.

BTW, the pic was on this site...
    on this site ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Very nice Marlee does look pretty sexy in that pic, I mistook Christie for Scoompie lol. Christine Taylor has aged bady: I saw her on a Ben Siller Bio a while back.

They should have another pic with the likes of Mulva, Sidra, Lynette from The Summer Of George, Marcy from Yada Yada, Caire from The Voice and Jenna from The Pothole.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Yeah, I think its fair to say Christine is in a transitional phrase!

Someone should make it their goal to track down all the girfriends and snap them.

...A "where are they now?" :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭seveb

i think manhands is looking pretty hot there.
    the hottest seinfeld women have to be teri 'sidra' hatcher, that chick who's number he got from the aids charity walk list, elaine's old school friend who never wears a bra, susan's best friend in the 'friar's club' episode, jerry's girlfriend who gets anything that she wants, the girlfiend who is always naked, the asian lawyer george dates, the reporter from 'the outing' episode and george's mother of course.

LOL Estelle going oohhh to Seveb. You made her feel special.

Yeah Nikki from The Calzone and Hallie from Friars Club yowza!!!!. ;)

• Advertisement

I forgot about Sue Ellen Mishki, she's even become more hotter. Melissa the naked girl from The Apology is a dark horse indeed.

Brenda Strong aka Sue Ellen Mishki has her own page.

http://www.brendastrong.com/index2.htm

:)

Advertisement