Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM now instore

Options
  • 25-01-2004 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭

a lot of lads are saying there is a small charge for using the new instore atm anyone know for sure.

ps sorry if its not the right place to post this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭daveyjoe

I know that there is a small charge on them in the UK, I presume it's the same here.
    I only use the ATM's at banks anyway.

edit: What do you mean by instore, I presume you mean the one's inside small shops and some newsagents.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Is1ldur

I didn't think there was any additional charge other than the usual. It is quite a good system, the shop takes in money all day, fills the machine at night. Generaslly the owner does not have to make lodgements (depending on how much usage the ATM gets). Mate of mine runs a Spar shop and its weird seeing him fill it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭logistic

Used a couple of them (centra + spar) and have yet to see a charge.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,108 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

If there is a charge you'll be advised before the transaction goes ahead. Says on all the machines i've see that there is no charge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

Sorry for the bump,im looking at taking out 600 euro today and the closest atm is in a spar just beside me.Is the an added charge or would i be better walking a bit further to the bank?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,108 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Tis yourself! It's been years!

Go to a banks one I'd say. I think the ones in shops have a smaller withdraw limit.

(Fecking hell. 11 years. Zombie thread!)

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Is1ldur

This popped up on my feed, and I am like "what the hell is that?" 2004, for Gods sake.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement