Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[ Merged ] OK i need to update BF:1942 to latest version

Options
  • 25-01-2004 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Can some one tell me BF:1942 latest update virsion PLZ PLZ Wat number is it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭freekhead

i need to update battlefield 1942 to the latest version, i would like to know wat the latest version is so i can download it PLZ PLZ HELP

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

check out the sticky's above the lastest version is v1.5 going from a fresh install the download is about 150megs, v1.6 is out soon enough but there should be an incremental download if you already v1.5 installed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

If you buy and of the extension programmes - "Road to Rome", "Secret Weapons", they have the updates on the CD and will update your version automatically.

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Originally posted by Delphi91
    If you buy and of the extension programmes - "Road to Rome", "Secret Weapons", they have the updates on the CD and will update your version automatically.

Mike

These will not contain the most recent v1.5 update [soon to be v1.6 next week i'd say]. For the latest patch information and download links follow Dataisgod's instructions and take a look at the stickys at the top of the forum list. The "Battlefield Patches and modifications" thread will always contain information the the most recent updates and patches. Also, always take a read of the Charter as that will usually answer your questions for you.

Also freekhead, dont post the same thread twice. Once should be enough to get a reply.

Advertisement