Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Team.ie?

Options
  • 17-05-2000 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Just read this over on Challenge-Eu.

<i>According to El_Pres ( at challenge-ie ) it's only one place left in the team cus the other three places has been taken by Ser, Beast and Koopa. Well we will see about that later! </i>

Amazing how this occurred since Koopa wasnt even at the trials and Ser wont play on the net. Any ideas there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Yeah, I just sent a comment in about that.

That was just my opinion on who I felt was likely to make the team.

Speaking of the league I just read over on the leagues page that Switzerland have selected a team...

Players :- SQ-Harrmann, SQ-Durque, DD-Dart, DD-Jugg, DD-luckY, DD-Erazor, SUQ-Snake, jrq-SQ-Ultron

Anyone know how good these lads are?

I also notice Iceland have been added to our group.

Anyone know if Iceland have any good players?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Heh, that was fast andy smile.gif

Its annoying how that chump on CH-EU quoted infactual information tho!

Se7en played SQ recently. Donno about the DD lads, but we are to play them soon.

SQ-Harrmann & SQ-Durque were good alright. But to be honest, I wouldnt put them above or over the par of our play. In fact, on a level playing field, I believe we might have crusified the boyos. And that was just us measily se7en lads smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

I had a chat with a few of the lads on the swiss team there yesterday and apparently they get 30 pings to BW.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

I have a nice 50 ping to BW, (with battlecom on) which I may let you use from time to time Chris, but only if you beg..... smile.gif

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

We have a rough idea of the team. Theres an icelandic demo up on shod, and if you read the comments alot of people are saying they are extremely good, its a duel, but I suggest you go and look at it (I can't)

Yes some other people didn't turn up at the weekend either. When we pick the team for the group games we'll give reasons why we picked each player, so don't worry.

What were their pings like to BW?

I been thinking that against some of the teams in our group (iceland and Portugal and maybe spain) we may actually have the ping advantage if we dial straight into BW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

I think someone should sort out getting nildram or demon accounts for the team cos bw dialup has been unreliable for ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

me koopa and beats all have modems,
    we will play if we are selected and have a lpb connect to play from. maybe somone near me, ucg, or summit...duno yet, ill look into it more, once the team has been picked.

i also agree with pres, that this is the better team iv seen so far. but it hasnt been picked yet, so we will see.

my opinion.

also, looking at the bw league, i dont even see ireland enterd...?

i can see a northern ireland only, in with eng, scot, wales.

• Advertisement

oops, i see it smile.gif

think only switz, and spain are any good.

but we are closest to the servers, so i think we would have best conects, be grat if could get 4 players on 1 connect together, would own for sure then.

any uni's got good connect to BW?

hurd UL suked...?

Advertisement