Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volume Control

Options
  • 25-01-2004 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a program so I can assign volume control to keys or key combinations my keyboard?

Even better would be a complete winamp control thing. ie. play, next, stop, etc.
    Saw a thing like it for iTunes on the Mac but I'm not expecting something that sophisticated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

get winamp 5.01 and use global hotkeys?

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭talking_walnut

Thanks Cr3m0. Me=Dumbass.
    I've been using 5.01 a good while now and I'm still finding new things in it. Seriously impressive software.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Originally posted by seker16
    Thanks Cr3m0. Me=Dumbass.
    I've been using 5.01 a good while now and I'm still finding new things in it. Seriously impressive software.

np i don't need the hotkeys though as i have my apple keyboard which has mute volume up/down and then i use four other buttons for play pause track up/down

Advertisement