Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hickey Excuse!

• 26-01-2004 1:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭

Joe decides to work late to be with his sexy young secretary, so he called his wife to make an excuse. After work he invited his secretary to dinner.

It soon became obvious he was going to get lucky, so the two went back to her appartment and had great sex for three hours. Afterwards Joe went to the bathroom to straighten up for his trip home and noticed a huge hickey on his neck. "What will I tell my wife!" he thought.

After Joe unlocked his front door, his dog came bouncing down the hall to greet him. Aha! Joe thought and promptly fell to the floor and pretended to fight the dog off.

Holding his hand to his neck he said, "Honey, look at what this damn dog did to my neck!"

"Hell!", she answered, ripping open her blouse."
    "Look what he did to my tits!"

Comments

Advertisement