Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TEAM3.IE TRAINING THIS WEEKEND.

Options
  • 17-05-2000 11:55pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I hope to have Nethouse for Saturday night again (Shadow can you contact me regarding this?)

Can the lads on the provisional squad make it this weekend please? we really need to sort things out...

DeV.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

no can do, sorry lads, very busy with exams, and got alot to do this weekend, frown.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

me too, got exams on friday and saturday, they dont end till wednesday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

I also have exams on Monday morning.

Anytime after Monday though, I'm free to go to any training sessions that are on.

Maybe (if a venue could be found) we could have a small LAN next weekend?

A full weekend of training would go a long way. Failing that I suggest a repeat of what we did at the NetHouse last weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

I can make it this weekend.
    We need to play lots of wars.
    Any 8 panelists all of Saturday night would do the trick, else forget it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

At most it seems like only 4 or 5 of the team will be able to make it this weekend.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool

• Advertisement

Thats why I suggested next weekend when everyone can make it.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Games commence 2nd week in June afaik.

We dont have a lot of time. I've confirmed the nethouse for this weekend.

Can we have answers from those who CAN make it? Those with exams on Monday are excempt.
    All we are asking for is 3 hours on Saturday night. I know some potential players who skipped practise on saturday due to "exams" and then went to the pub. Thats not on.

3 hours from 8-11 is all we are asking for. The session will go on later then that for more games etc (we can play all night) but all I'm asking is for 3 hours commitment on Saturday night.

This will hopefully be a regular weekend event (have to ask Nethouses permission) but we also have a good online server now so we can praccy during the week.

Thanks.
    DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Ill be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

If I can find someone to beg, borrow or steal from I'll be there.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool

OK I'll go, for a while at least.

Exams be damned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I shall also be there

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

i cant make it, but in relation to training, next time can everyone bring earphones? speakers are very very annoying, and wont be allowed if we do make it, and if you have any to spare then bring those also, because someone (me) will forget them

Advertisement