Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with linux Q3

Options
  • 19-05-2000 2:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

How to get the game dll's loaded under linux.
    I have the correct files in the correct places (they are .so files) but the install was copied from an install with the windows game dlls in.
    How do I get the game to load the .so files?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

I think you need to bypass the main power cuplinks and re-route all power through the main deflector dish and voula smile.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

But couldn't that cause irrepairable damage to the warp core? We might have to eject the core and seperate the ship!
    The starboard warp nacell can't take another hit like that again...

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

/me digs out my trusty auld hurley from the fianl of '72 and sets off down the road to Sickboy and Kharn's house with a nerd bating look on my face...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭daire

smasha-ur-fayus wih nickys hammer boy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

completly useless suggestion:
    check the case of the filenames.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

Jimmy bai, i laffed so ****in loud I think the neigbours are scared, nice1 smile.gif)

Popoutman: delete the .dlls - im pretty sure there are .vqms in the paks for crossplatform compatibilty.

[This message has been edited by Overlord (edited 19-05-2000).]

Advertisement