Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webserver down?

Options
  • 26-01-2004 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭

Seems to be down at the time of this post

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

Dave,

What webserver exactly?

All appear fine from my end.

Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

the one with my sites on it :) camelot?

Camelot is working fine, our own site is on the same machine :)

All is green.

Are you using eircom? I'm seeing some dns issues with eircom.net customers today.

Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

nope esat.

(work dialup) :rolleyes:

its just back now

oddness :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

Originally posted by flamegrill

Are you using eircom? I'm seeing some dns issues with eircom.net customers today.

Paul

Hi Folks

Hope you dont mind me posting I removed my sig before hand.

I have had a lot of Eircom dsl users have issues viewing US servers this week eircom told me they would have it fixed before the end of the week paul.

They cant view sites others can view fine.

Aye,

I've heard of a few problems here and there. In this case, dave choose to not centralise his dns ont our main dns server, instead its run off the machine its hosted on. We don't typically support this, but its a pre-requisite of the control panel we use and we've asked for the ability to remove it at a later point and link it all in together.

On another note our servers have been very busy dealing with this the mydoom virus over the last 4 days and its been causing some load issues which have not helped the matter.

Tonight we have upgraded our mail scanning software and so far it seems to reduce the load back to acceptable terms ~ 0.50 as the 5 minute average. :)

Paul

Advertisement