Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.rmj to .mp3 converter

Options
  • 26-01-2004 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have some music files in .rmj format that I'd like to convert to .mp3 format. I've just bought an MP3 player but it doesn't support the .rmj format.
    Even if it was possible to convert from .rmj to .wav or another similar format, then I could convert from this to .mp3 using another means.

I've searched the web and found alot of suggestions but none that seem to work.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Dakeyras

the simplest way to do what your trying to do (without any additional software) is to burn your .rmj files onto a CD using realplayer, then you could convert them (from the CD) to .wma using media player/ .aac with itunes or whatever software you got with your mp3 player to transfer them to your computer or mp3 device in a compatible format.

should be no problem at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 johnebhoy

I'll give it a go and get back - cheers.

Advertisement