Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards pool tournament?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭purplemonkey

I was messing but trying to sound serious. Guess it worked. Where you from in tallaght?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Springfield, urself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭purplemonkey

I used to live in Kingswood before I moved to Tipperary. I wanna move back, cause all my friends live in Kingswood, Kilnamanagh, Avonbeg, Millbrook, Aylesbury, Tymon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

i also live in tallaght, what a **** hole!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭gerire

cool... another league for us to crash and dominate

DeV.

I have myself and a former snooker pro as a ringer if we go ahead in the business league, that is unless we put in our own team of 3 ex-pros. Nice guys to have hanging around lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

Originally posted by purplemonkey
    Hey Lone gunman, f**k you, I'm from Tallaght. There's nothing wrong with Tallaght. The same as every area, there are a few places you shouldn't go. Anyway, alot of cars and stuff that are left in Tallaght come from people who live in Firhouse and surrounding areas. Never insult my hometown again, or there will be hell to pay and your ass will be the currency.
    :eek: :D

Eh? I'm from Tallaght too :)

Anyways ... has the venue been sorted yet??

Advertisement