Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

top 5 stoney wish list

• 26-01-2004 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

I’ve done up my list of the top 5 things of all time that I want
    1. blakety blank cheque book and pen
    2. jim will fix it badge
    3. wheel of fortune watch
    4. know you sport umbrella
    5. where in the world atlas

any body know where these can be got

whats your list

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

wat about the wipeout paper weight??
    or the where in the world board game?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

I take it this is a thread about what kind of prize/consolation prize/item of memorabilia from a TV show you would like to have in your possession. If that's the case, here are a few other good suggestions......

1: Gamesmaster Golden Joystick: I would kill to have one of these on the mantelpiece

2: Bullseye "Bully" Doll, Tankard & Darts: "Keep out of the black and in the red, nothing in this game for two in a bed!" Anyone else think there's something a bit risque about that catchphrase? ;) And lest us forget Jim Bowen signing off with, "And here's your bus fare home as well! See you next week, folks, and remember, you can't beat a bit of bully!" Funny how the star prize would always be a fitted kitchen, a caravan or a speedboat and the people who always won the speedboat lived hundreds of miles away from the sea or any significant stretch of water to use the damn thing on!

3: Minature Dusty Bin from "3,2,1"

wiggy69 mentioned the legendary Jim'll Fix It badge ("Now, now then. Jingle-jangle!" :D) but what about.....

4: A Blue Peter Badge

5: "A teasmaid...... a set of crockery..... a miniture hi-fi system..... a washing machine..... a set of steak knives......" YAYYYYYYYYYY "..... a cuddly toy!"

6: One of John Virgo's waistcoats from "Big Break"

7: A "Gotcha Oscar" statuette from "Noel's House Party"

There's tons more I could mention but can't think of them right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

jesus!! memory overload!!!!

i would have slit master moriarty's throat for a gamesmaster golden joystick

Advertisement