Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MONSTER PHONEBILL!

Options
  • 05-05-2000 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Any Mac user here know how to connect to esat nolimits? cause i dont and if you dont then you'll never see me here again for the rest of your days cause ill be working to pay off my internet debts

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

macs! ha. When will ppl learn smile.gif
    anyways no-limits it really sh1te. I was using it when first got connectected. Its so busy sometimes (esp after 9) it can take over a hour to connect.

narf
    clanludo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

I dont have any problems with nolimits. PC user btw.
    An hour to connect?
    Sometimes two maybe 3 tries is all it takes for me in the bog hole of west cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

I use nolimits when i go home at weekends
    no problems, have never got an engaged tone
    180 ping to vishnu.ign.ie and to slosh.ign.ie
    spiky at timess but grand other than that...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I ha no problems with esat either. Constant 212-220 Ping to Halflife Server on IGn

John

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

Rapier,

send a mail to support@iol.ie asking about no limits and mac's and they`ll tell you whether its possible or not.

Ro

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

ye it was over a hour sometimes, took bout 20 or so trys. could be my line which has been giving me problems. And a 50ft extention cable does'nt help it frown.gif

narf
    clanludo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Rapier

they do support macs but the phone no. they gave me did not work, but...wait for it-that phone no. brought me to eircom lmao

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

im still paying off my internet debts,and my procastination debts and insubordination debts and pointless message board post debts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Burnsy

Yeah I have a mac and I sucessfully got surf no limits working. If u can get hold of Real Pc or get a pc connected to ur phone line it is quite easy to do by transcribing the settings.

The sofware detects you phone number from caller id so it has to be ur phone line.

U have to copy the long phone number u get when u sucsess fully register, then u have to get the dns number from techincal support.

Hope this helps

Advertisement