Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GBA SP multi-game carts.

Options
  • 26-01-2004 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭

Just to let you know I picked up a 72-games-in-1 cartridge specially for the SP (half-sized cart) in Lanzarote last week for €50. This particular one featured Megaman Battle network 3 blue & red as the "main games" but the other 70 were reliable old classics like BombJack, Galaxians, Space Invaders, Bomberman, Pacman, Stargate, millipede...

Other multipacks available featured Robocop2 and Spiderman3 and there was even a 110-in-1 cart available, all for well under €100 if you're up for a bit of haggling from the Indian shop owners. So if anyone you know is heading to the Canaries for hols get your order in now!

Btw - also picked up a brand new SP for €59.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Get a Flash Rom card tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

Just do a search on the net i think they are called multicarts or something you can buy them there with all top games none of those ****ty ones with repeats on them
    Pete

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Well you`d be lucky to fit 8 games on a Cart, not to mention the illegality of it. Get a Flash2Advance type card and play your "backups"

http://www.consoleplus.co.uk/index.php?cPath=32_66

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

There's a version of BombJack on the GBA!!?

I'm so getting a flash linker. Poxy GBA games are hideously overpriced anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

????

Why are you guys telling me to get a flash card? I was only saying i managed to pick up one of these multi cards on holidays pretty cheap...72 games, no repeats (incorporated in the game box cover) for €50. Pretty good I thought. Megaman BN3 blue or white is €60 on its own...

Yes, you can get significantly more than 8 games on a cart....although they are 'smaller' games alright....

btw - bomb jack is excellent on the GBA!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 benlowther

I agree, GBA games are overpriced. Especially as most of them are NES/SNES rehashes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Play.com are offering a selection of decent GBA games starting at £9.99 and another site I came across www.videogames999.com are offering games for $9.99, $14.99, and $19.99.

Also try http://comparestoreprices.co.uk/cheap-gameboy-advance-games.asp for pretty cheap GBA games. No need really to ever spend full whack to buy an 'Irish' GBA game...

Advertisement