Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ffffffff Ef Ef Esssss!!!!

• 26-01-2004 8:39pm
    Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭

The bloody online application system isn't working.

I refuse to do this thing by chisel and stone.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Damn right too, it costs extra for more effort *me basks in his big comfy leather chair and 'plain lazy' Tshirt*

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Oh well, am I embarassed; turns out my pc is just being a dick. It works on the family pc.

/me shakes fist at as yet unresolved peculiar problem with his pc...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭Sev

Ever consider the possiblity that maybe youre computer just doesnt like you Ross? I know it not only sounds silly but cliché.. but think about it.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Originally posted by CuLT
    Oh well, am I embarassed; turns out my pc is just being a dick. It works on the family pc.

/me shakes fist at as yet unresolved peculiar problem with his pc...

resolved that problem?

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Yes actually, turns out it was my firewall which I had removed from startup.

It had left a whole load of registry entries stopping me from using all kinds of stuff, IRC, MSN and that particular page 0_o .

• Advertisement
Advertisement