Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Machine Head album

Options
  • 26-01-2004 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

Did anybody get the new machine head album. Deadly album but one thing is buggin the crap out of me. The "enhanced" cd isn't enhanced. No fckin videos on it like was promised? I know this doesnt take away from the album but im wondering if im the only poor bastard this happened to?
    Theyre supposes to be mpg's but I have it in my PC now and the feckers aren't on either cd! Even though its written all over the album sleeve, stickers on the box and written on the CD.
    Probably not the most stimulating or controversial thread ever posted but I just wanted to vent!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Bring it back. Get another one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭colincarnate

their latest single i forget the name is like WAAAAAA, pure classic metal!

template for a classic metal song:

intro - preferably nice and acoustic
    break into; chen chen chen guitar, palm muted whatever
    bridge into verse
    verse X 2
    breakdown to foot stomping rhythm military-like guitar
    cute little interlude of palm muted lead
    back to verse
    outro of military like guitar

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I hear its their best album so far. I heard one of their songs and it really does sound good. I'll be buying it in the near future methinks. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Kye^

yea I really wanna get it, I must get it of cow. Cow if u read this GIMME THE ALBUM!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i have the album and it's a must-own. it's definately machine head's best work to date. as for the enhanced cd... it does work, get a new one. it has a 20minute featurette on the making of the album and then a video with live footage etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Ebonyks

Just like to say that "Imperium" really does kick ass.....stomps on it with steel toe-cap boots....and pisses all over the competition from a fantastic height...:dunno:

:mad: so i've got problems, whats it to you :D;)

Advertisement