Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serious Sam

Options
  • 27-01-2004 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭

Hey, how come there isn't a Serious Sam forum? Oh well i'm stuck at the end (i think and hope its the end) where i'm on top of the pyramid and the spaceship is there but there's this big huge unkillable bastard there that i've spent AGES trying to kill him and can't. I was able to start the beamy thing from the spaceship alright but when i stood underneath it, it wouldn't 'beam me up'!

What do i do now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

From GameFAQs:
    Use whatever you can, then make it to the top of the pyramid! From here, fire your Cannon at Ugh-Zan III until his health dips into the red
    zone. If you run out of Cannonballs, switch to the Lasergun, then the Minigun,
    then the Rocket Launcher. As for his attacks, don't worry about them too much;
    the Cannon will rip through the rocks and missiles, and the Lasergun and
    Minigun will easily dispatch them. Sidestep to avoid his blue lasers. Once
    his health goes red, turn around and enter the pyramid...

After a nice cutscene, you emerge on the spaceship. Now it's time to finish
    him off! Run to one of the corners immediately. Take the item there, then get
    on one of the Jump Pads. It will launch you through a weird hoop if you don't
    move out of the way. Go to the next corner, then launch through the next hoop.
    Keep on going around the perimeter until you've gone through all the hoops.
    Then, try to lure Ugh-Zan into the center of the arena. In a few seconds, a
    giant charge will zap him, costing him a large amount of his health. Repeat as
    necessary. This attack alone won't be enough - constantly fire your Cannon
    at him. His attacks are pretty simple to avoid. Eventually, he'll die...
    - Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh yourself.

Advertisement