Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CM-XBOX Vs CM-PC

• 27-01-2004 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Just wanted to know your opinions... I've got both, and I have to admit, the xbox does a fantastic job of transfering it from pc to console. And the very best thing is, you don't have to keep your xbox up to date! Screw it, I'll stick a poll in.

When voting, keep in mind that not everybody have good pc's.

Also, I would like to know of any differences people have noticed between the two for example, the lack of players on the xbox. (which is understandable, they had to cut down on the game size someplace)

/edit: damn forgot the poll/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

having done a lot of work on both games I really like the xbox versions of the game!

The only down side is the small database, and the limit of 3 leagues. But as I generally play with England, Scotland and Ireland and no other leagues its fine!

its a pity, for reasons I dont know, they are not XBox budget games by now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

Does anyone know where champo 02/03 for the xbox can be bought cheap on the net and delivered to ireland? I searched in google and its £34.99 on amazon which is a ripoff, i found it on the tesco website and its only 14.99 but unfortunately they dont deliver to ireland. So if anyone has seen it cheap let me know, thanx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,780 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

pc world in liffey valley had some cm02/03 on special last wednesday for 20 yoyos

Advertisement