Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Hooker

• 27-01-2004 11:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭

:p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭logistic

Been posted more than 1nc ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

odd way yo celebrate post number 500, with an out dated picture thats been posted oh so many times

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

sorry, didn't see it posted before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭pyramid man

I can feel the love in the room right now. never seen it before. Like it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Originally posted by UnrealQueen
    sorry, didn't see it posted before.

yeah well. Reason for that is pretty clear to me. Thats not an Irish hooker, or a Leitrim hooker. It has been previously been identified, correctly, as a Welsh hooker. It should common knowledge that Irish hookers clasp from the opposite direction with an emphasis on the hooves. Those cheap welsh ones with their nasty faux lace underwear are completlely different.

Please don't confuse the two again and upset me with your displays of ignorance

*hints, suggestions of sarcasm and, I venture, wit. ;)

• Advertisement

Originally posted by uberwolf
    Please don't confuse teh two again and upset me with your displays of ignorance

????????????:mad: What the hell is that supposed to mean? Anyway, you and the rest of ye should read the charter before ye post. Yer not supposed to flame people if they post something they didn't know was there before.:ninja:

Actually "your majesty" he was making a rather witty comeback, and jeering the irish. as paddy20 will no doubt complain about soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

touche!

You do know that means touch, right?

my apologies uberwolf;) I thought you were attacking me personally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Originally posted by UnrealQueen
    ????????????:mad: What the hell is that supposed to mean? Anyway, you and the rest of ye should read the charter before ye post. Yer not supposed to flame people if they post something they didn't know was there before.:ninja:

a case of kettle and pot methinks, you're not supposed to flame if u think the jokes are crap either ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

my-my-my-mymy.......... GOD!

my computer has downloaded that picture approx. ..... 17 times..... jeabus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Zer0^

im irish :P dont mock or people

Advertisement