Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Raw after RR Spoilers

• 27-01-2004 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Originally posted by smiaras
    Great show by the sounds of things. Benoit comes out to start a HHH feud (surprise surprise), undertaker is seemingly coming back as the deadman for xx but this Foley/Orton angle is quality. Randy Orton is going all the way to the top after this one, it marks the beginning of a good 2004 and providing he stays injury free I reckon he could be the no1 heel in 12 months time

can u see him turning Face?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

apologies...

I meant Orton

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

foley is back, jerico is face, benoit vs hhh this is the strangest raw in a long time it seems to have some direction is there somebody new doing the righting

Originally posted by smiaras

2 -- STEVEN RICHARDS (w/Victoria) & LITA vs. MOLLY HOLLY & JAZZ (w/Teddy Long)

. At 4:00 Victoria hot-tagged Molly who went to work on both Jazz and Molly. At 4:45 .

dose he realy care that little about the wimens match

got a scare when i read stephen richards was religated to wimens matches

what a promo wrighting it up here did it no justace it was so intence a real cactus jack clasic. cant waight to see this one

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Foley did his best mic work in years on RAW last week. I still don't wanna see him back in the ring though. Nothing against Foley, i just don't like to see any legend risk tainting their legacy. Look at Flair, he looks terrible these days. The man should have retired years back. Granted he still can go a full decent match. It's time to pass the torch, especially in Flair's case.

Nero

your right but one more match just 1 more can it realy hurt that much

and i told you they wouldnt wast foley you just needed time for the story to play out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

On the Flair note I TOTALLY AGREE. He needs that last match, and then pack it in. The Tag strap is not doing him any good. If Evolution wants 2 hold all the belts, pare Dave Batista with some one else and keep Flair as the intelectual forsight of Evolution, over looking and conducting the madness.

Although I would really hate to see em go. At the moment Flair is one of those stars that is in capabel of getting a boo from the crowd, even though he is held up as one of Raws key heels. Flair is the master of the New Zealand Lawnmower matches, and i still love him. Without a doubt the most ENTERTAINING superstar at the moment.

Hanza

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I hate to see Benoit going to Raw, this means that HHH wants to headline Wrestlemania XX. This is going to be a waste of a main event, hes going to win it and keep the title for another year while real wrestlers like RVD and Y2J are stuck in the mid card. :mad:

wmxx is going to rock no matter what happans to the raw title, eddie vs angle, randy vs foley, brock vs goldberg and my two mane men hhh vs benoit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

I dont mind trips Vs Benoit. It will be the main event FFS. Ya know... they'll have that classic WM stare down that'll apear on DVDs and Videos for years to come.

And come on guys, my favourite Muda' F'N Taker VS Kane. Cant wait for that one.

Angle Vs Eddie better start develping soon, hopefully that will be for the WWE title.

Chavo and Rey are roumered to strike a big rivalry. Hopefully this will some how work its way to the XX stage.

Goldberg and Brock, this match will be better if its non title(SO LET GURRERIO WIN AT NWO F F S!!!) Hopefully it'll be a New Zealand Lawn mower match.... :D

I wanna c a big WM only style gimmick match for a laugh as well.

Hanza

Advertisement