Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scuba in Cuba

Options
  • 27-01-2004 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭

Anybody have any experience of scuba in Cuba? I'm probably going to Cuba in May for 2 weeks and will be looking to do some diving while I'm there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Phil a mate of mine did his divemaster in Cuba. Told me the diving is superb. However he's in Italy at the mo so I cant ask him any specific questions.

mmm thats all :ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Scuba in Cuba....he's a poet and he doesn't know it...

I'm sorry, i'll go shoot myself now.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭NordicDiver

This is the place to go Scuba in Cuba: Maria la Gorda . So says a friend of mine.
    Its known for great diving but its far away. Have to rent a car to get there, no bus or train.
    prox 30$ per dive.

www.cubalinda.com/English/Activities/ScubaDiving/ScubaCenter.asp?Center=3

www.lonelyplanet.com lots about cuba&scuba in there.

Thats about all i know, have another friend that feed sharks for a divecenter in bahamas and he went over to Cuba for a week and says the talent is great there, he didnt go diving though :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Mick L

This month's Dive magazine has an article all about diving in Cuba.

Advertisement