Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychology ...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

This thread is seriously disturbed. It needs help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭dod

Seemed like an appropriate thread to post this:

A Stanford Medical research group advertised for participants in a study of obsessive-compulsive disorder. They were looking for therapy clients who had been diagnosed with this disorder. The response was gratifying; they got 3,000 responses about three days after the ad came out. All from the same person.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

judging by your nick, you hate your father and have penis envy issues.

QED.

(also i agree with this suggestion)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

I'm doing psychology and english at uni next year so yes please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by ecksor
    Why did you edit the log Trojan? Is there something you feel you have to hide? I think you should share with the group.
    It's wholly inappropriate to expose Al's inadequacies in such a manner, you have to respect confidentiality.

Al, are you just going to troll people to death with such a board? That would make you a very, very bad person. Oh, damn, you are already. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Originally posted by Victor
    Al, are you just going to troll people to death with such a board? That would make you a very, very bad person. Oh, damn, you are already. ;)

Haha. No, I don't intend trolling on the board. In fact, I don't consider this thread to be a troll either - sure I like to have the craic with people and a bit of humorous banter is good for the soul but the original idea is quite valid.

--

I'm deadly serious about the Psychology board.

Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

You know, as someone who spends a lot of time reverse-engineering my own brain, I actually think this is a good idea. Currently I am loving the darwinian, mutative thought process'.

So it is with much joy that I may offer my endorsal and/or approval for/and this/that product/service.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Originally posted by amp
    You know, as someone who spends a lot of time reverse-engineering my own brain, I actually think this is a good idea. Currently I am loving the darwinian, mutative thought process'.

So it is with much joy that I may offer my endorsal and/or approval for/and this/that product/service.

:eek: Amp actually promoting a board! this must be destined to happen!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

I could use some free psychological advice from a stranger. I say yes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Emboss

Originally posted by Ste-
    Dosn't liz2000 study this or has done.
    Trojan maybe link here to this thread ?
    I endorse this. :D

I think you mean she needs a psycologist...

i also endorse this

Advertisement