Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD media

• 27-01-2004 1:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

guys,
    Sorry to ask but does anyone know of anywhere good to get cheap DVD + or - media now that the dollar is not worth anything??
    I have checked the list of places in the sticky thread but to no avail.
    Cheapes seems to be approx 1.70 each which seems a lot to me.
    Cheers
    Gibo

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Well some one told me that ebuyer is shipping to ireland. I was on the site yesterday and they appear not to be.

I'm in the uk, if I buy 25 blank dvd's they come in at 62p each inc del.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

both of them are more expensive then www.ebuyer.com

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,749 ✭✭✭degsie

Best i've seen is at www.pricestorm.com. Great prices and FREE delivery to Ireland.
    This make a big difference.....:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭gibo_ie

Thanks all for some great sites,
    Hope to buy real soon..
    Cheers,
    Gibo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

I bought spindle of 25 Datawrite yellow top 4X DVD-Rs for 30 Euro in peats the other week, you'd be doing well to beat that I think and no waiting for delivery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,053 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Pricestorm is good as it doesnt have any delivery charge.
    Definitely the best for small orders.
    I bought a large order from Bigpockets last week.
    I got 25 ,2X DVD-r discs for £6.99 as they are clearing surplus stock.
    I also bought some 4X Discworld DVD-R ,25 for £9.99.
    I havent tried them yet but they seem to be good quality and I can send them back if they are bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 hcvti

Ebuyer are good but delivery to ireland is £30 or so, Try www.mediawrite.ie discs are reasonably cheap and delivery is €5.00, I was also able to track the Package on ww.sds.ie,

they have 25 datawrite yellow 4x for €17+vat at the minute, whether this is a mistake or what but it seems rather cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 mkelleher77

Yup, I got them there, mediawrite were quick to deliver too, ordered them on wednesday night and had them on friday last, was looking at ebuyer's site and they looked good for prices but when delivery was added it began to look nasty, even for 2 or 3 items or 20 items,

Advertisement