Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business League team

Options
  • 27-01-2004 4:13pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The team for the Fitzwilliam Team is

Hyzepher
    Devore
    Musician
    MrPudding
    Gerire

Subs
    Lafortezza
    DapperGent

I will be PM'ing those selected to confirm availability.

Thanks to all who put themselves forward - unfortunately we could only enter 1 team otherwise everone would be included.

If there is anyone who would like to submit a team themselves PM me and I will forward on the forms.

Hyzepher

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

Given that there seemed to be good interest in the other thread, would anyone who didn't make it on the list let me know if they would be interested in being on another boards team.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Originally posted by henbane
    Given that there seemed to be good interest in the other thread, would anyone who didn't make it on the list let me know if they would be interested in being on another boards team.

No problem forming another team - just cant name it boards.ie as Fitzwilliam are only allowing 1 team per business. Let me know if you need the forms

Hyzepher

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

If there's a second team I'll pull my name of the subs and join it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Originally posted by DapperGent
    If there's a second team I'll pull my name of the subs and join it.

I don't think subs should be considered as cover. They should get a game too. In that light I'm happy to swap out for the subs to give them a game the odd week. Nobody can be regarded as world class players that can't be done without just yet :).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Do the subs need to go along on the night when they're not playing? or just check boards that evening to see if there are any people who can't make it that night?

• Advertisement

More than likely we will pick 5 out of the 7 to go. i dont see the subs really being subs but part of the team as a whole - we are going to use the famous Chelsea rotation syste, ;)

Hyzepher

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

When does it all start and how much does each person pay?
    Its Monday evenings right?

It starts Feb 9th - each monday for 6 weeks. Cost is €100 per team - so divide that by 7 - approx €15

Hyzepher

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Originally posted by musician
    I don't think subs should be considered as cover. They should get a game too. In that light I'm happy to swap out for the subs to give them a game the odd week. Nobody can be regarded as world class players that can't be done without just yet :).

I agree with Muso and will regularly step out to let others play if they so desire (and can). This is supposed to be fun :) !
    (Personally I cant wait, looking forward to it already).

DeV.

Advertisement