Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cloning works!!

• 05-02-2001 2:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭

I was strolling around college today when they were cleaning the floors so I bumped into three or four cleaning ladies in different corridors and they're all clones!

They're all:
    1) short
    2) 40ish
    3) short dyed blonde hair
    4) wear glasses

and of course there is the uniform. Freaky or what biggrin.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

(mmm..continue the research)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭tobi

Hanging out with cleaning ladies Eh biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

I know for a fact that cloning goes on and it *works*. The town in which I live is a perfect example of this.

In my class, everynody wears the same thing when they go out (black trousers, a polo-neck jumper, and some gold jewellery), they all watch the same programs, listen to the same crap music (on the radio of course - none of them have a CD collection), and hold the same lack of opinions on every subject.

Bleeh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

..... commonly known as in-breeding in certain parts of the country, it doesn't quite constitute cloning ......

[Nsk]Victor
    [NSK]MAC10ASSASSIN
    Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
    I know things about pigeons, Lily

Advertisement