Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox live irish clan for rainbow 6 pt2

Options
  • 27-01-2004 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Looking to set up an irish clan or even too meet some irish palyers on xbox live sick of meeting english and american players just wondering if there are any irish players on line my game tag is chefalan and i play rainbow 6 ,PG2 and Midtown maddness 3 plus many more xbox live games

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

do a search on xbox live gamertags. there is one particular topic where we named all our gamertags. feel free to add me

kensutz
    kensutz IRL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Konix

Yeah i might be up for a clan....gamertag's Xonix. see ye soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Davexirl

I would like to join the clan or even just play the game against some Irish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Verdammt

I pretty new to XBLIVE, my tag is CelticAvenger. I play MTM3 mostly.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭BluE-WinG

Hey my tag is Mr BluE-WinG

In my sig we are having an Xbox Live Lan in dublin city centre....
    You can meet many a rainbow six players there, and get them to join your cause for a Rainbow six clan :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 JAZ

Hey Count me in Lads. I have been looking for other Irish Rainbow Six Players. My GamerTag is Mr Jazz

Ill also be at GameCon. If you boys love Xbox you should go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Wouldnt mind a game with some Irish.

Play Rainbow Six and Mechassault at the moment.

Gamer Tag is Vietmar

• Registered Users Posts: 32 madboy

Alright lads
    I'm playing Rainbow and PGR2
    not very good at rainbow so dunno if i'd be any good in a clan
    feel free to add me to your list

GamerTag: Black Balloon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭40coats

I'm worse than Black Balloon but what can you do. Fell free to add to list as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

I've played about two hours worth of R6 and i've discovered i'm fairly pants tbh but the tags mad eye daz (all seperate words). If you wanna add me that'd be dandy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 ksl19

I'm up for this. If not the clan then with other Irish players. Have played many an hour on XMCC servers.

Gamertag: KILTERS
    Add away

Have nearly all the live games.

Advertisement