Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The {BUM} Clan

Options
  • 17-05-2000 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Ah, tears well in my eyes as I post this smile.gif

I remember well those crazy days of first year, legging it around Q2DM1 with Tart_Tart, Kinky, *****, Confetti, and honorary member Huge_Insect.What a Clan, what teamplay, WHAT A LAUGH!!!!

Them were the days.

Anyway, this brief but emotional outburst was brought on by the resurrection of my {BUM}Arky account, thanks to Podgeen for contacting Cloud, Nice One Dave!

I feel this smiley now:
    smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

....so Nice One once again!

The {BUM} clan were:

{BUM}Arky
    {BUM}Tart_Tart
    {BUM}Kinky
    {BUM}Burnout ...aka Confetti
    {BUM}*****
    {BUM}Huge_Insect ..(Honorary Member)

bind d "DemiGod, did you realise that you can rocket jump from the 50 health to the entrance to the box-room..no?..ok, stand back there a bit and I'll show you...woooossssshhhhhhh!"

What a bind.
    What a Clan.
    WHAT A LAUGH!!!

smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

nice one
    marcus i didnt really contact cloud
    i clicked on the "forgot your password" link and entered your email address.
    wasnt too hard smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭confetti

Go on the bossman
    Ill be modest
    It was a team effort, i wont take all the credit

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

ah boys id better start skinning up if i want to make the new millenium deadline, paudie murphy, invincible up there by the top launcher, not a collie nor an arky able to bring him down from his mighty perch, flagon between his legs, swigs between baytins, paudie murphy, legend by deed, waw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

nicky, you forgot to add that paudie is probably one of the few people who could stand up to a slap off a hammer

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

Condon bai superman couldnt stand up to a slap of a hammer, keep baytin those bongos bai sure im only gonna rob your money up in the woods anyway, buzzin buzzin

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Possibily the only clan that honed the skill of polishing their boots and administrating batings at the same time.

Laaads, have yee got yer geeeaar??
    We're going train'n......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

Here arTis bai (pierce could never quite understand that it was spelt with a d) come up with me now and ill give em'cha.....ehhh we just need to stop by and pick up YHOMAS forst righ? ehhhhh i cant find em....YHOMAS c'mere and gius a hand will eh?? here artis bai....gius yar walleh (pierce of course made sure to tell ardis that, factually, even suporman couldent stand up to a slap in head off a hammer in advance - cunning) or YHOMAS'll hitcha a slap with his hammor. Cunning. Witty. Handsome - Pierce Scully. BUM are a great clan by the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 jimbai

This is a real feelgood page
    Thanks marcus
    thanks everyone who made this.....this page
    possible

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Hail to the Happiest clan in the world.

Me reckons we challenge the Scully clan next, whatcha dink?...me use blasters and they get hammers, sounds fair enuff.We'll play'em on DM-DarkWoods, 1 of us stand out in the open whilst the other 3 hide up a tree and jump, 'em...doh, said too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

DM-Up the back Supormacs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement