Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Q3 player model

Options
  • 24-05-2000 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

My latest player model, Animech, is available for download on my homepage www.cokane.com/quake3.html

I'm new to this board so excuse me if this has been asked before, but does team.ie have a website? Do they have an official player model or skin? Who are the members and where do you play? Would you like a player model or skin made up for your team?

Conor

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Hey Conor,
    Myself and a few others are organising the Team.ie at the moment. Those models are well cool. We'd deffo be interested in you doing one for us. I will email you about it.

[7]Zero.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

cokane ?? ahh i getcha bai smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

is cokane yer nick aswell conor?

I OwN j00!
    2040.gibworld.com

lads, take down that model and have a look. the black version of it is fukkin cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Conor O Kane

Thanks Zero - the stealth fighter version was basically and experiment in shaders. Glad you liked it.

2040 - My Quake3 nick is monoRAIL, but I rarely play online... I usually stick to LAN games at work. I believe everyone here plays at Nethouse though... is that the one on Ranelaigh or Rathmines? I might pop down some weekend - what time do you all play?

Conor

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Those models look great man - fair play.

Do you know what'd be cool (and I say this with team3.ie in mind) - a model based on Freak Bruther's Leprechaun!!! I think that would be truely l33t!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

yeah, Conor, try a version of Freak_Bruthers leprechaun, that would be savage. We will all be nethouse tomorrow week btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

the rathmines one conor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Conor O Kane

I've made a new green, white and gold skin for animech for team3.ie

You can see it here:
    http://www.cokane.com/images/animech/team-ie.jpg

Let me know what you think. The new skin will be packed with the model - it should be ready for release by Monday... watch out for it on Polycount (www.polycount.com)

Conor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Reduce the hit area to a dot in the middle of his chest and then we'll take it. smile.gif

• Advertisement

Thats cool conor. Maybe pronounce the green a little more? How hard would it be to make something along the lines of this? -->

lep4.jpg

The reason being that we are prolly going to use that picture as the team logo, it would be deadly to have a matching model. You can be official team.ie model-maker boy or something like that.

Advertisement