Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicky, Jedi, Bunny

Options
  • 25-05-2000 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Lads, I amn't going down the country on a jobbie, so i'll be leaving for UL tomorrow (Friday) at around 6/6.30 if ye still want a lift. I had promised one of the lads and his bird a lift so it will be a squash but if ye want, the offer is there.

Zero.

http://www.challenge-ie.com/columns/zero

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

That would be great Ronan. I give you a few pound for the petrol. Where's the handiest place for you to pick me up and what time.

Thanks

Tom (Jedi)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

What time do you finish up work today?
    I can pick you up on the way out if you like. If you can make it over near the Red Cow or thereabouts. I have mailed you my mobilly.

Z.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Well I finish at 3.30pm and will be back in maynooth at 4. Hows that grab ya?

Tom(JEdi)

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

if you know where the wicked wolf is, then ill be there at about 6 or so, probably too late, probably too much effort for you, but if you do happen to be passing, then i would probably feel some sort of love for you if you could pick me up and spirit me away, probably see you in ul anyway, mail your mobile number to four6four@hotmail.com anyway if you could

No Nicky, I dont know it. Can you get into town for say, just after 6??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

here meet me outside trinity arch at 6 ok? ill not bother going to this thing after work

if ure coming that far, head up the back of Trinity (nassau st) and head along there. call me then, i sent my number to foursixfour@hotmail.com. if i got down pearse st to meet u at that time, it will take us years, i have to get stuff at me gaff first. call me when u get into town actually, and i'll sort out collecting u.

lad.

i'll meet u at 6 at trinity

[This message has been edited by Zero (edited 26-05-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

and ring me at 2508212. or else i'll see you at 6 to catch a quick chat, can you seriously make it for 6 tho? every other days its been 6:30 or past that.

[This message has been edited by Vorosha (edited 26-05-2000).]

Just leave work and get on a bus into town, I'll hang on for you. Myself and Jedi want ure opinion on a few aspects of the team, it'll be nice n ideal to head down together, so get your gay waterford ass in gear and get into town tonite.

• Advertisement
Advertisement