Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Graphics Card do you have? and...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭DivX

The video-in works a treat, also the card is stable when over clocked.

Have been using it to transfer all my home movies into mpg2, svhs also gives a good picture.

Currently using the 52.16 drivers from the Asus, was using the Nvidia 53.03 drivers before that, but found that these drivers caused the system to blue screen if I clicked the digital vcr on/off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

GF4 ti4200 64meg.

Mobility 9000 in meh laptop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

9600xt (free hl2 :D ) plus komplett doing a great deal on 9600xt's on their site

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Gainward Geforce 4 Ti4200 64MB Golden Sample card - Not one complaint yet. Good card.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

ATI 9600XT from komplett.ie just before christmas fro around 170 afaik

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Had a GeForce 4 Ti4600 which went tits-up a few months back (only had it just over a year - NOT overclocked :( ). Now i have a shiny GeForce FX5900 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,019 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Powercolor Radeon 9200/256MB RAM.

For great value, Komplett have a Powercolor 9600 with 256MB RAM for €120 mmm. If only I'd gotten that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,985 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Sapphire Radeon 9600 pro @ 512/730

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Rad9700 128MB / standard clock speeds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

Originally posted by DivX
    The video-in works a treat, also the card is stable when over clocked.

Have been using it to transfer all my home movies into mpg2, svhs also gives a good picture.

Currently using the 52.16 drivers from the Asus, was using the Nvidia 53.03 drivers before that, but found that these drivers caused the system to blue screen if I clicked the digital vcr on/off.

hmm. ive had a lot of trouble trying to get this working. will try to get the version of drivers u mention and see if it makes a difference.

its been a few weeks but afair whenever i tryed to install the digital vcr program i would always get an error to do with the country/region. u had no similar probs? have been busy lately but im gonna go back to this an try to get it working as the digital vcr was the reason i bought this card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Creative GeForce 3 Ti 200 64MB, Came so close to upgrading for Half life 2, very glad i didnt, run's everything fine for the moment, Mafia,CS,Call of Duty,XIII, Max Payne 2

But i have a budget of €400 when HL2 comes out !

P2.4@3.2
    1024MB of Corsair
    Abit IC-7

Cant wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭DivX

Originally posted by whosurpaddy
    whenever i tryed to install the digital vcr program i would always get an error to do with the country/region. u had no similar probs? have been busy lately but im gonna go back to this an try to get it working as the digital vcr was the reason i bought this card.

Well i'm using v2.3 of the Digital VCR, the region setup is irrelevant in the setup because it's only for cards with an integrated tv tuner, don't bother with the channel setup.

When the program launches, right click on the video preview and a menu pop's up, click on video connector switch, menu pops up with composite/tv tuner/svideo, select anything but tuner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

I still have a GF2Ti (well it's better than the Riva128 4Meg in the family PC ;-) ) I havn't planed any upgrade but if I start gaming regularly again I'll probably have to replace it before the end of the year.

Advertisement