Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can't connect to netsource

• 27-01-2004 10:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

I can't seem to connect to netsource. Everytime I try to connect I constantly get "The computer you dialed did not answer error". I'm currently connecting through my modem to type this. I'm on the Blanch exchange, anyone else having similar problems or had this in the past? Any idea how i can go about this. Afaik the problem started in the morning but I didn't have any time and thought maybe connection was down for a bit etc.. but I just got home and still can't get on and ofc their CS is closed... grr... so any help or info would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

if any netsource ppl are on can u pls reply and tell me if u can /can't connect through ur dsl? thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭raphaelS

I am connected with Netsource, not on the same exchange though...

Raphael

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Connected to NS here as always, not on same exchange

Advertisement