Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retail software

Options
  • 27-01-2004 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭

anyone know a good software package for the retailer, not too expensive. I have tried sage, tas books etc but these seem to be set for the supplier not a retailer who gets cash. I know one of the tas books has this option but I found it to be too awkward to use. I am using spreadsheets at the moment and there is a lot of repitition.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,370 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You can get dedicated tills that have a computer in the back room that will have proprietary software that will manage stock levels, peak demand, etc. that are available from most till suppliers. After that I think it's largely down to a spreadsheet to add up your costs and set them off against sales.

Advertisement