Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is the love?

Options
  • 28-01-2004 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭

My friend mentioned this to me and he was dead correct. I kinda knew the lyrics to the song but never took much notice but like he said, its about conspiracies..

Check out the lyrics,

We try to stop terrorism
    But we still got terrorists here livin'
    In the USA, the big CIA
    The Bloods and The Crips and the KKK

A war is goin' on but the reason's undercover
    The truth is kept secret, it's swept under the rug

Wrong information always shown by the media
    Negative images is the main criteria
    Infecting the young minds faster than bacteria

Course they ruined it all with their next song, lets look at the lyrics to that;
    Shut it up just shut up shut up. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭James R

Yeah the lyrics kinda reminded me of Rage Against The Machine when I first heard them. Pity about it being so poppy though and no-one paying attention to them :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

I hate that band so much now, Will.I.Am is so bloody wasted in it. And where the hell did that ****ing girl come from???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Actually it sounds like insincere bs to me.

That girl is actually a really terrible singer. heard them on Top of the Pops a few times and she was really **** and out of tune.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭leonotron

Thats a terrible song!!! From a crap band. It's full of pretentious dribbled lyrics. It was number one for how long? That says it all. Gimme Las Ketchup or the Cheeky Girls any day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

As far as I know, the song was written by Justin Timberlake! Could be wrong though!

Just on a side note,
    in their latest song they keep telling everyone to Shut Up!
    .............Where is the Love???????

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Originally posted by BaZmO*
    As far as I know, the song was written by Justin Timberlake! Could be wrong though!

Just on a side note,

B.

Ohh, doesnt sound like hes kinda style though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭leonotron

Originally posted by BaZmO*

Just on a side note,

B.
    That would just prove my point further

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

The Black Eyed Peas are utter arse,a crusty old wankstain on the name of rap music. And they always have been AFAIK. I recall a few years ago when I got into rap and heard some choon by them. Twas fcuking brutal and I hoped I had heard the last of them until they cropped up again late last summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

Terrible band. Cringe worthy lyrics.

It's just not credible enough, IMHO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Ragamuffin

I agree with BaZmO*

There Shut up song is so crap

I think JT was involved actually. was in the CD shop today and was looking at an album called Grammy Nominees 2004 and Where is the Love was on it and the artist name on it was Black Eyed Peas feat. Justin Timberlake.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Ragamuffin

I think JT was involved actually. was in the CD shop today and was looking at an album called Grammy Nominees 2004 and Where is the Love was on it and the artist name on it was Black Eyed Peas feat. Justin Timberlake.

AHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Advertisement