Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Utv Clicksilver

• 28-01-2004 12:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

Anyone else have trouble logging on to clicksilver. I keep getting invalid username/password. its not invalid. when i reenter the password it works, sometimes, other times I have to keep trying

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

Same here , been happening for awhile and ppl have posted about it in newsgroup , no reply to the question though .

John.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

how do i get to the newsgroup

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Seems to be the same prob IOLBB is having - I think it's something to do with Eircon.....and it's up to them to fix it:(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭silent

Originally posted by Pataman
    how do i get to the newsgroup

1)get a newsreader (outlook express will do, xnews is the best thought IMO)
    2)newsserver news.utvinternet.ie, no logon necessary, standard port (119)
    3)open group utv.support

hardly any activity going on there anyway, sad that utv has not setup a suport forum webbased :(

oh, btw no problems here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Ripwave

I was searching for something else on The Register the other day, and I came across this article that might have some relevance. Even filtering out the rabid anti-windows tone that's typical of the Register, it might be worth checking out if you're running Windows XP, and using XPs built-in PPPoE support.

• Advertisement
Advertisement