Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lookin 4 an mp3cd burnin prog!

• 28-01-2004 12:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭

Can any1 tell me where i can get an mp3 cd burnin prog? I've looked on tucows but not wure which 1's will work. That and they're all shareware which i hav a problem with.

The thing is i hav an mp3 cd player (one of the lidl 1's from a whil bak to b precise) And i can't get it to play mp3s. I hav cds that hav mp3s on em but they've been burned as data cds and they don't work.

Any help much appreciated. Cheers! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭Auburn

i can't get it to play mp3s. I hav cds that hav mp3s on em but they've been burned as data cds and they don't work.

If they've been burned as data cds, the cd player should play them. It's more likely to be a problem with the media, ie. is it compatible with cd-r or cd-rw or both??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭muffen

There is no such thing as a mp3 burning app.

You either burn mp3s as normal dataCD's (use Nero, RecordNow, or Easy CDcreator), or you burn them as AudioCD's (in which case they will work in a CD player).

If you are having problems reading CDs in you CD player, try burning the mp3s to a CD-RW disc instead of a normal CD-R.

Advertisement