Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ronan Condon

Options
  • 23-05-2000 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

if you are driving down to ul this weekend then could you bring me along if there is room, ill wash

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

yhomas had his thumb amputated nicky....HAH!! ,itll be fair hard to get a good grip on his hammer now........

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

****ing scumbag deserves it, how did it happen, and more importantly how do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Sorry Nicky, I am doing a job down the country on Friday, so I will be going from there to UL. Unless you feel like calling in sick and coming along :/

nah sound, ill get the train and try and find a pretty girl to sit across from

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

sit beside ? no?

• Advertisement

see if i sit beside her then i cant look at her, mixture of pride and awareness of being a pervert, opposite her i can probably see her reflection in hte window, and then shes also not sure if im just sitting there by any old stroke of chance or because of her, which is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

how oddly perverse, and yet deviously delightful.
    oh, and faaar too much time on hands!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

i thought that was generally 'what one does on trains'?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Good point - there's nothing else to do anyway - except wonder why you're delayed AGAIN...

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

id have to agree with daire there, its just a rude thing to do to sit beside a pretty girl, and if its a beautiful girl, i just leave the carraige in awkwardness and embarassment at even THINKING about sitting near her. its not time on my hands either, this is probably the first time i have even ever thought about it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 jimbai

what if you fart?
    Do you bust yer **** laughin and hope that she shares a similar interest or do you just blame her?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Interesting question - maybe one for the Humanities board???

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

personally, I'd blame it on her and storm out of the carraige in disgust shouting at the smelly girl smile.gif

But then again, Im not one for trains!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

you don't fart, no 'what if'.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

but if she were to fart then do as vagga says

[This message has been edited by Sonic (edited 25-05-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭daire

or just smile and say "Whats your name? I'm Nicky."

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Chief

jobs a gu wan
    |Chiefy|...

[This message has been edited by Chief (edited 25-05-2000).]

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Pints are nice

so, i dont talk to her at all till she farts, and THEN i smile and say im nicky, that would probably scare her a bit.

Advertisement