Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Optical wheel mouse problem

Options
  • 28-01-2004 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭

I have a microsoft optical wheel mouse and in Q3 the wheel will just not work. From the main menu setup I can change the settings for next weapon and previous weapon, or at least it looks like it is changed. However, when I enter the game the wheel does nothing. If I go to setup from the pause/ESC menu during a match it shows that the settings were never changed and when I go to enter in the wheelup wheeldown into the desired action it won't recognise the input and advise please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭weak infant

i'd change/reinstall the windows mouse drivers. again and again until it works. if it doesnt reformat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

go into control panel/mouse and set the wheel to scroll one line at a time, i think the default is three, see if that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Saviour_Angel

I have a mouse wheel myself and have had the same problem. Set the mouse wheel turn to 1 line a time, this should fix your problem, it has for me

Advertisement