Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R.M.S. Brittanic

Options
  • 28-01-2004 2:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

15th Feb @ 20.00 hrs "Inside the Brittanic"
    Lots of Gavin scooters and left sided stages so it looks like the GUE expedition.
    The 2003 Exp. all on CCR`s should be showing soon.
    Kevin Gurr has plans for 2004 exp. with new CCR he`s designed. Word is the team will use sat diving techniques .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭donny

What channel this on? I've read the expedition report. Has to be the ultimate diveable wreck.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭NordicDiver

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Uh can somone record it....i don't get national geographic anymore. Went over to discovery a while back. On standard cable link option.

Kind of along the same lines as this i was cruising around Operation Deadlight and proceeded onto their publishing site Periscope Publishing.

They have video's of the Operation Deadlight expedition as well as the 1998 expedition to the Britannic. I'd buy them if they were in DVD format...i'm just a next gen geek...VHS is soo Y2k.

Cools sites both, Operation Deadlight wrecks are sooo gonna be dived by me.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭donny

Just a reminder to everyone this is on tomorrow night....

• Advertisement

I don't suppose anyone has this on tape/dvd that i could borrow?

Pretty please?

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭NordicDiver

No sorry no vcr in my house, but there are a nice Britannic article in the last Diver magazine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭dublinbay

The 2003 dive is airing on March 11 in the U.S. so it should be on Nat. Geo. Europe this month. This is the expedition using CCR`s only.
    best

Advertisement