Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do we need a team3.ie board?

Options
  • 24-05-2000 8:23pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Its been suggested that we create a temp board for Team3.ie for discussing issues surrounding the team.

Do people think this is a good idea?

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Yeah, the Quake board has been flooded with team3.ie stuff recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

i think we should have a board for stephen as well hehehehe

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

A quake league/cup/whatever announcement board would be a good idea and would cover team.ie stuff too.

obStupidity - Bananafish

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

OL - theres two stephens.Stephen(aka Munch/HL admin) and Steven(of 7o9 fame smile.gif).Steven is the spammy one.Err..no offense steve, spam is an artform.

I OwN j00!
    2040.gibworld.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

I reckon it is a good idea, Zero and I have been pushing for it, and my opinion is that it could be very useful, to stop the floods that appear in the quake forum.

It could as amp said be used to post about events and general information about the league.

I mean there has been a lot of post regarding the team lately. there are updates in columns on challenge.ie and tehre are comments made by Chris and others in te main quake forum.

These get buried.
    It would be a central location for any information regarding the team and can be where team stuf is discussed.

nyom

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

Please excuse the typo's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

I once explained the many practises that a true spammer must engage in, in order to be recognised as an artist, on the after hours board last year. But, I'm too busy spamming and far, far, far too lazy to go looking for them cool.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

yeh get one up to stop all the waffly ****e we have to read related to team.ie organisation or lack of everyday......

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yss Krash, that guy with the gun at your head is a pain isnt he...

I'll ask cloud to set one up and we'll put Zero and Bunny in as moderators since they are on the selection panel.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Dev you've gone to,too many raves and orbital concerts you've poped to many pills
    its time to step down
    7 at homelands was it?
    put your shirt back on ffs
    and take the bottle of water outa your hand jesus

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

nah rasta, it's just the pills.

Advertisement