Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN - 28th Jan

• 28-01-2004 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Ok people,

who's on for continuing the game from the wednesday before last. Or if this day isnt suiting should we move it to later in teh week.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Hi

i have being reading these posts about NWN and have yet to play my copy online yet. Wat extactly do you guys do when you play it online?

I have gamespy arcarde and have seen several different types of gameplay server. I'd be grateful for any help or info.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

went on after 9 but no one around.. ah well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Sorry about that, myself and truckle where in #nwn.ie waitting to see if anyone else was able to make cos both regi and mantel where unable to come.

I think in future we might run the think from there.

clownboy, what we typically do is play through a series of modules normally using the same set of characters. In order to play you'll just need to ensure you are patched up to the current version. Some modules require additional content to be downloaded, if we are playing such a module a link is given to the required file/s.

So anyone up for a game any other night ?

ps. anyone foudn any good nwn server admin tools ?

Advertisement