Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Radio

Options
  • 28-01-2004 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭

I know this question will cover a broad range of music tastes/genres, but I was wondering what online radio stations people listen to??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Phantom FM online! Now available in stereo if you have broadband! Alternative rock and indie with an emphasis on new Iriah artists.

www.phantomfm.com

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Phantoms great, if you like phantom you'll also like BBC Radio 6 (www.bbc.co.uk/6music)
    I listen to that and bbc radio4 and radio7 for comedy (/radio4 /radio7) and cliqhop as well (www.somafm.com i think)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

the bbc radio player is the best thing since sliced bread... bbc radio 1 for chris moyles

bbc 2 for jonothan ross and

bbc radio 6 for everything else

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

shoutcast.com for pure streaming music (though there are some talk stations)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Radio @ Netscape (was spinner.com). I love flicking through the stations there is normally something on one that I'd like to hear :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement