Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DTL (AGAIN) Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Set (30 Euro)

• 28-01-2004 2:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.dtl.ie/ecom/description.php?II=395

Thats the link, most likely (as with all online shops) you'll have to click it twice to see it.

Works out about 31 Euro Including Delivery (inside republic) as far as i can see.

Beats Kompletts Cheapest Wireless Keyboard Only by about 20 euro. (and thats not checking how much komplett charge to deliver.

Right, so since I first saw these guys on the bargain board advertised by someone else, I've gotten

- a 17 inch monitor (dead cheap) - Someone else Posted
    - 6 USB PCI Card (Cheap than completes nearest) - Posted up here by me

All arrived grand. I haven't decided whether or not to get this set but it is tempting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭frost

Had a look. The photo *looks* like a cordless set, but the description doesn't seem to say that anywhere, unless RF refers to Radio Frequency?

RF MULTIMEDIA KEYBOARD & MOUSE -
    Model: K80600
    Interface Protocol: PS/2 ,USB
    * Deluxe Multimedia Keyboard
    * 104-108 keys + 18 hotkeys
    * Different layouts are available
    * Membrane key switch with tactile feedback
    * Life Cycle: 10 millions stroke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

10 stg here - don't know about postage but

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Originally posted by frost
    Had a look. The photo *looks* like a cordless set, but the description doesn't seem to say that anywhere, unless RF refers to Radio Frequency?

I assumed it wasn't and ordered it anyway, along with other stuff. Googling shows one page that mentions that model number (the pic looks the same) and says its wired.

.cg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 End_Item

I ordered that RF Keyboard and mouse, arrived today. Its a nice sleek wireless keyboard and mouse.

Well worth the money.

These guys are very good on price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

bonus :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Originally posted by End_Item
    I ordered that RF Keyboard and mouse, arrived today. Its a nice sleek wireless keyboard and mouse.

Well worth the money.

These guys are very good on price.

*wipes sweat from brow*

I wasn't willing to spend the money to find out (i've been giving them way to much recently as it stands) but it's good to see them holding up to the quality I've come to expect

Advertisement