Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Board

• 06-02-2001 12:38pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

We have our first new board of the millenium!

"Trolls" is a board where we can kick Troll posts and flame wars.

Consider it a UBB version of dev/null.

Tom.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

course it should..
    if people want to continue pointless threads then thats the right place for them to post.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

should be a good place for the Kids to clock up their posts smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I'd say maybe remove the "New Topic" option on that board, if poss. and leave in the "Post Reply"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I agree... although I see my post count dropping behind 10 or more people as they turn the troll board into the spam board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

It sounds like an excellent idea to me, we'll see how it works out I suppose. I'd been getting sick of reading all the pointless threads that were just there to increase number of posts smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Lol, even tho i'm known as a spammer maybe a lack of a new post thing could be a good thing? smile.gif

UP DA DUBS!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Maybe combine the after hours with the troll boards, and have an 'After Trolls Board' tongue.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Ehh mayne not paladin tongue.gif

Unexpected acts of kindness...are common among our group

http://www.firstones.com
    www.spacebattles.com
    Net House Games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Soz about the confusion monty, but i didnt *actually* mean that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

w00t, I've been asking for a 'Muppetry' board for ages, but this will do wink.gif
    Shots all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

LMAO fair play dev! that should keep them all happy! biggrin.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I don't think the troll area should have a "post" option, only posts get moved thier to die.

Advertisement