Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nicky

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

i won't discuss the sink here. your bag is in my room at home. here, meet you in town today seeing as your not going to that work thing. we need to discuss some things (sink, bus driver, morning glory etc.).

all those times i met you in town before its been after 6:30. Are you going to be able to make it into town for 6 today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

nicky, daire, ye better call into me or there will be wedgies.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

daire six o clock ion templebar, hurry

what do you mean 'hurry'? it takes me 15 minutes to get there.

[This message has been edited by Vorosha (edited 26-05-2000).]

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Nicky you are turning into some nerd, didn't I tell you that this is what happens on co-op.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Hey Nicky,
    Paulo Mac A Murphy tells me that Albert is leaving Plassey, I didn't have the heart to tell him that it's probably cos of the smell out of his room.

yeah 6.30, get those new ck demos if you are able to, shod, curtisies, flanagan i see is slowly going mad, make sure you bring killian

I'm not getting no demos today. I'll bring those disks back in with me tommorow and I'll get more. I've got loads at home we haven't watched yet anyway.

BTW! OMG! I wore that shirt of yours maybe 5 times and it was just lovely everytime... over 3 weeks maybe. 'Cos you never really re-claimed it so I assumed I'd just wear it afew times and then wash it and give it back... lovely shirt. BUT THEN! FOR ****S SAKE! This morning I go into Evin's room to see if any of my clothes wandered in there AND THEN! on his chair in a tight bundle "...what the ****..." your shirt after Killian wore it that night. I took it up to see if it was wearable... the STINK nicky... I swear... THE ****ING STINK! ...I nearly choked and puked. OMG!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

:/

6:30 temple bar, riot!!!??!

• Advertisement

the absolute begrudgery of the situation is beyond me, 6.30 today daire, plans to be formed, make sure kilian comes along yeah

Advertisement