Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clan Arena Fixtures

Options
  • 27-05-2000 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭

www.clanarena.hk.st
    Fixtures are here. League starts tuesday.
    9.00 GT Vs CG
    10.00 KCD Vs IR(a)

If Edge isnt on the server we will just play DM3.

[This message has been edited by Paladin (edited 27-05-2000).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

Sorry Paladin there but sum of CG could not make the match on tuesday so we moved it to Wednesday @ 10pm.
    isn't that rite DeV? smile.gif

Nex

http://www.esatclear.ie/~gauntlet/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Its ok with me as long as its sorted between ye. CG agreed i presume smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

CG were the ones who couldn't make it.
    yes its sorted smile.gif

Nex

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yup we agree, yup its sorted.

Cyall then.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭johnor

speaking of the league,
    who will win?
    really like

my money is on k12.

johnor
    (eazy)

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

CG, GT, and IRB all have strong teams I think.

We havent seen much from Easy yet. Very even teams so I think we will see teamplay and experience come into this in a big way. I certainly dont think there will be a whitewash by any one clan.

If we're all respectful of each other it should be a lot of fun.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

dont think ye have signed up...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

*cough*

me and osi are signed up. actually we should put in a se7en team. u up for it jimmy? Could you fit us in Paladin?

[This message has been edited by Zero (edited 29-05-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

I was almost 100% sure that HandPhuck entered us into it. I'm well up for it.

Sry lads. Starts tomorrow. Little late. I did ask ye ages ago.
    Half yer players are signed up to play for other clans anyway.
    I have u down with KCD zero. Osi is with 7o9 but it doesnt look like he will have a connect frown.gif
    Do u wanna play for 7o9 Sickboy? Looks like we could use an lpb since our sudden shortage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

There's the understatement of the year. We've no LPBs at all, so it looks like there will be a whitewash by one clan. Well, actually several of them. All over us too, and I don't particularily want to come out of the league covered in paint thanks cool.gif

Gowan so for the laugh. Don't expect me to divulge any of Se7en's l33t TP tactics though, if I did HandPhuck would have my knob smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Woohoo!
    *ahem* cool.gif

Are Se7en in this CA League?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

theres a mistake(?) on the members page, pox is down with ir-a when he should be in with ir-b, and theres loads of players who are meant to be in ir-a down as ir-b

The mistake of that rests totally on IR. Theh havent 'decided' which players are playing for whice apparently. Whatever they choose today sticks for the league so hurry up about it please IR.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

RITE LADS,
    We'll have teams sorted out b 4 IR[a]'s game tonite, i'll b around bout 9pm so i'll talk to ye all then
    sam mail me if u wont be around

Advertisement