Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manager points

Options
  • 28-01-2004 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Am not sure now, never read the instructions but are the manager points supposed to go back to - at the start of every year ?

I have the most recent patch and am playing CM4, just curious if this is standard or is my machine fncked...

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I assume that the manager points are the same as previous versions - you don't carry forward your points from season to season. To make the Hall of Fame you need a high points score in a single season. Managing a bigger team will earn you higher points as you'll get more for a Premiership league win that a Conference league win, for example. Winning stuff is the only way you can be sure of picking up enough points to start thinking about the HoF, although if you came second in the league, FA Cup and Champions League in the same season you should score pretty well. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

In one season I have won every comp I entered in the PL and only got up to about 300000 points, how in the name of feck do ya get up to teh 700000, win the wc ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Originally posted by Thanx 4 The Fish
    In one season I have won every comp I entered in the PL and only got up to about 300000 points, how in the name of feck do ya get up to teh 700000, win the wc ?
    How did you get on in Europe?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Won the CL, Super Cup and then went on to win the world club cup. Like I said, won every competition I entered but that is all of the points I got up to.

I posted before about my defence and they are still class, only conceded 4 in the whole of the CL.

I'm sure other people have had the same experience, winning everything, does it matter if you are a good team player a better team or a crap team playing an excellent team ?

Advertisement