Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheapest nokia 6600

Options
  • 28-01-2004 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭

where can i get the cheapest one of these.

preferably unlocked and from ie/uk site

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by Cr3m0
    where can i get the cheapest one of these.

preferably unlocked and from ie/uk site
    Don't worry if its locked as you can unlock it at nokiafree.org. I got a brand new 6600 for E360 on Ebay UK, thats your best option.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i don't really trust ebay tbh but that does sound like a good deal.

i was in a small shop in bray near dart station and ask them how much it was and they said 600 :O

the shop sells unlocked phones and seem the have most new models

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭brophy

eirebhoy

just wondering m8 wat was the user name of the bloke u got ur's off of on ebay, as i was wanting to get one also. m8 just out of interest did it come from the states, and if so did u have to pay and import duty on it

thanks in advance brophy

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Originally posted by brophy
    eirebhoy

just wondering m8 wat was the user name of the bloke u got ur's off of on ebay as i was wanting to get one also m8, also m8 just out of interest m8 did it come from the states, and if so did u have to pay and import duty on it

thanks in advance brophy

stops saying m8 !!!!

Advertisement