Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Up for a game ?

Options
  • 28-01-2004 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭

Anyone up for a Dc 0.6 game on the cavan combat server in around 10 mins ? myself and Dataisgod shall be provideing cannon fodder

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

aye indeed i will be there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

GG's last night lads, tank fights on 73 easting were great.

Lost village was highly enjoyable, especially when I was beteen both south flags in a building taking dataisgood and darkireland out of it time and time again with just the normal assualt rifle, headshots with that are deadly!

Server needs more players tho, 4 is a bit slow moving.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭joe90

I also enjoy it,shame i had to leave early post when you are playing again.I might be on tonite.

Cheers:ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

darkireland
    = Me :)

I did kill you and data nearly 50 times in berlin when it was me vrs the 2 of you

MUAUAHAHAHAHAHA

lol, yea you did well on yer own, especially after data left.

Will try to get on tonight also.

Luc

• Advertisement

Ya ill play as well

be the last time i can for a while seeming the pcs off to get repaired tomorrow by elara

don't think i can get onto night and if so it won't be until late :( god damn final year college with its god damn work load i just wanna play god damn it

aye i was trying to snipe in berlin so i blatantly got the crap kicked out of me when i had to chase ya bizmark

agreed 4 people is a bit slow

i like the city maps also more fun i reckon but maybe its just because i can't bloody fly

DC game on Cavan Combat now (9:45pm)

was good fun joined when i saw the number of people there, damn most of those guys where good i was getting hammered :) still good fun though

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭BeatFreak

Yup another enjoyable night on Games2, infact I was in there for a total of about... 3 maybe 4 hours.... I think, the time flew. I'm off for the weekend but hopefully we will have more of the same next week :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭jow

Originally posted by Beat Freak
    Yup another enjoyable night on Games2, infact I was in there for a total of about... 3 maybe 4 hours.... I think, the time flew. I'm off for the weekend but hopefully we will have more of the same next week :)
    Hi,

yes it was fun. I had only half an hour yesterday but this was enough to prove that I have to get to know the DC maps better.

I was running around and an very easy target for you guys ;)

See you soon.

jow

dc in the cavan server now anyone?

data

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Originally posted by Dataisgod
    dc in the cavan server now anyone?

data

is it down?
    wont ping for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Down for me as well.

I hope it isnt being updated as it will take a few days for me to get a hold of the patch.

The Fairy.

was working more or less ok for us though for some reason there was two cavan servers one with a ping of 9999 and twice i crashed out of it dont know what the story was tbh

was all datas fault

thats coz you get your ass whipped go on the stingers

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

will be going on soon, for about 30 mins or so. longer if there's some1 there :ninja:

Advertisement