Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who can make models ??

Options
  • 29-05-2000 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Well lads, any of u any good at model-making? You saw the cool model that yer man Conor did, any of you lads maybe have a shot at doing a model like FB's ??
    lep4.jpg

Go on, you know you want to.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Boo.

Cmon lads, ye arent that talentless, can someone do it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Conor O Kane

I'd do it only....

Leprechauns aren't really my thing, and I have a couple of other projects I want to work on now Animech's finished. There must be someone else in this bleedin country that can use 3D Studio and plays Quake3... surely you're out there? Somebody? Tell me I'm not alone.

Zero - you could always try a plug on the polycount requests board... http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~q2pmp/ubb/Ultimate.cgi

Someone there might take an interest.

Conor www.cokane.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Paw, Slaanesh & OsiriS are all fairly nifty with 3D Studio so comon lads I know you could do this in yer sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

I would do it but I'm up to my ballix making models for a diff project. May have a go at doing up a web-page for team3.ie if its needed....may even make the model if i get a whole sh!tload done in the next week but its not lookin likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Chief

Zero m8..
    whens this needed for like..
    im a busy at the mo.. but may have time soon..
    gimme shout on IRC k.. and leave a message here.. k..
    |Chiefy|... under severe duress from some other C|_|nts.. hehe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

we would need it within like, a month or so. Anyone who can have a try at it, it would be much appreciated, might even throw in a few squids.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

While I have 3d studio, I haven't even begun to learn it, however I have a suggestion: Take a similar sized model (there's gotta be a few imp/gnome/something models out there) and modify it with a green skin and stuff.

WUSSAT?? MODELS YOU SAY??? PHWOAAAARRR!!!

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Chief

Free Squids our Zero?
    Noice.. btw.. can i get some blowfish na side order o rice (a billion chinese cant be wrong) with that tar m8...
    no hun-co-hol though.. i just might spew my ****in guts up..
    wink.gif
    NOICE>.
    |Chiefy|...

Advertisement